Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pinterest Wishlist

Each week I'll be featuring five of my favourite "pins" I've come across via Pinterest. For me the image saving and sharing social media Pinterest is a great place to share and find images of vintage powder compacts. I myself have a couple of compact inspired boards and I love following like minded collectors.

Here's some of my favourite images I've found;

Souvenir Niagara Falls powder compact with painted front detailing - I love the effects of the gold in the water. [Source]

Whimsical giraffe Elgin 1940s painted powder compact - I love the cute detailing of the blue ribbon in her ears and tail. [Source].


Half moon shaped fuchsia decorated on a black enamelled compact measuring 10cm at it's widest diameter [Source].

Delightfully pink flower cameo compact with gold edge detailing hallmarked as Russian dated to 1935-45. [Source].

Gorgeous Art Deco peach and black compact and lipstick cases additionally comes complete with original box [not pictured] - certainly has a place on my wish list. [Source].

Do any of these hit you're wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...